Monday, February 13, 2017

The Lego Batman Movie Limited Edition Minifigures

"The Lego Movie" was awesome. In fact, it was the best DC Comics movie of 2014. I watched it at least twice in theatres and many more times on Blu-Ray. So, when "The Lego Batman Movie" was announced, I was more than excited. I was squealing like a Jonas Brothers fangirl. Obviously, this kind of enthusiasm was eventually going to lead to me buying Lego Batman Movie products, and that is exactly what I did the other day at Toys R Us. Please now enjoy my review of the limited edition Lego Batman Movie Minifigures.


(Note: I mistakenly stated in the video that Tim Drake is Red Hood. In fact, Jason Todd is. My apologies.)

Alrighty, that's all for now. But, much much more is coming soon, so stay tuned!

~ Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment