Friday, February 3, 2017

Stan Lee Box

A while back, Nerd Block sent me an e-mail boasting that they were teaming with Stan Lee to create a one shot box filled with items that he chose. Although I had sworn off subscribing to Nerd Block, I am such a big fan of Stan that I couldn't help ordering a Stan Lee Box when it finally became available. Now that I have it in hand, what do I think of it? Watch this video to find out!


(NOTE: I missed an item, which was an art print of Stan Lee hanging upside down from a Spider-Man web. This is because it was placed inside the box with the blank, white back up and I couldn't see it during the review. Many apologies.)

I hope you enjoyed that review. Although I won't be ordering any other one shot boxes from Nerd Block in the future, if you liked the items you saw, then I think it's still good value.

More In Box is coming soon, so stay tuned. And, as always, thanks for watching!

~ Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment