Sunday, June 11, 2017

Fidget Spinner

Hey, peeps! Mike here, and what kind of review blog would we be if we didn't cover some of the latest crazes every now and then? LOL If you've been anywhere near kids lately, the term "Fidget Spinner" most likely popped up more than once. Well, Jess and I are here to fill you in on what that's all about! That's right! We're in the know and we're going to toss some knowledge at ya... Okay, I'll stop trying to sound cool and just give you the video now...


You know, I am amazed at how something so simple could become such a huge fad. This honestly reminds me of my Pog days. Yes, I said Pog. Do you remember Pogs? I remember Pogs.

ANYWAY, I hope you enjoyed the video. I'm actually gearing up to do some actual written reviews in the near future, so stay tuned for some Vintage In Box coming soon! ;)

~ Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment